The entire staff at Mashburn’s Collision Center are ready to assist you through the collision repair process! Some common question about the repair process are listed below, but if you don’t see the answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 931-762-1820.
- If I don’t like the repairs on my vehicle who do I call? Call us! Our #1 goal is to please you. If you’re not happy we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
- What should I do when I return to pick up my repaired auto? After reviewing your final repair order, you should perform an inspection of your auto with the assistance of your repair advisor. During this time, your advisor should give you detailed info on what was repaired and how. Also, take this time to ensure paint color and finish are to your satisfaction.
- Do I pay my deductible to Mashburn’s Collision Center? Yes we will take your deductible once we are finished with your repairs.
- If I can’t make my appointment can I drop my vehicle off after hours? Yes. We have a drop box located on the side of our building, so you can drop your vehicle off at your convenience.
- Do I need 3 estimates? No, you do not need to get three estimates. Many repair centers, including us, offer free estimates. Dependent upon your insurance company and the type of coverage you have, certain specific requirements must be met during the estimate process. Estimates written without this information or requirements may make this process seem confusing and can delay the process. The most important thing is for you to select a repair facility you trust and inform your insurance company.
- How long will Mashburn’s Collision have my vehicle? The average repair takes about 3-5 days. Sometimes it takes longer and sometimes it takes less.
- Can Mashburn’s Collision fix my dent without paint? Sometimes. We are currently the only shop in Lawrence county to have a certified paint-less dent repair technician on staff. If the dent is no larger than a half dollar we should be able to fix it without painting. It just depends on the dent.
- Does Mashburn’s Collision fix hail dents? Yes. We can fix hail dents using paint-less dent repair.
- Does MCC give free estimates? Yes
- Do I need to set up an appointment for an estimate? No. Just come by at your convenience.
- Does MCC fix suspension and structure damage? Yes. MCC is your one stop source for all your collision needs.
- If my car isn’t drivable, can I have my car towed to MCC? Yes, just give us a call @ 931-762-1820.
- Is MCC preferred by most insurance companies? Yes we are a direct repair shop for most major insurance companies.
- If MCC is not a preferred shop, can you still fix my car? Yes! You can take your vehicle anywhere you choose.
- Does MCC do non-insurance work? Yes.
- How much does the Lifetime Warranty cost? Nothing it’s free!! Our lifetime warranty covers workmanship on everything we fix on your car. That goes for everyone, no matter the job.